Free. Easy. Fun.
After extensive research and scientific analysis, our team at Sugarcrest devised a new, better way to play golf--one with no green fees, easy access to balls and clubs, holes as big as your club, tee boxes made from Sugar Lake stones, and all of it just outside your door at Sugarcrest. It's everything you like about golf with the un-fun parts removed. From golf pros to first timers and everyone in between the verdict is in: it's not sexy but it's damn fun.
- Nine holes, no green fees
- Real, free clubs (grab a 9 iron or pitching wedge from the Shack)
- Real, free balls (ball donations welcome)
- Sexy flags (we spent some money on these)
- Tee boxes marked with Sugar Lake stones
- Goal: get your ball within a club's length of the pin
- Course record individual: 23 (Tom Krag / Golf Pro)
- Course record team: 18 (Tom Krag, Mike Hall, Dave Hall, Jeff Krag
Signature hole #8 (pin to far right of picture).